Friday, September 5, 2008

More seeds



Yesterday I recieved some pigeon peas, sowed then after soaking them with some of their original soil hoping to inoculate them, and then decided to throw in a few more things too.

I chucked in some of the packet of Yates Capsicums I had lying around. Some more marigolds, the Madagascar beans and some Echinacea (purple cone flowers) I'm hoping the sprout, the look so pretty :)

So today because I was sick to death of the dog up the back, and my dogs barking while they play, I decided to fence off the back quarter of the backyard and claim it as my planting area. This will save me having to have my gardens in a jail to protect them from the dog.

So hopefully on the weekend I will get to sorting the back out better, and making some little spots for all the zucchinis and such I wish to grow. It will be so much easier this way!!

I also got a nice package of spring onions today :) I will be potting them up tonight before bed :D



I

No comments: